Welcome
Welcome to CloudFTP

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Bricked CloudFTP with V11 update

Hardware related posts

Bricked CloudFTP with V11 update

Postby wildbomb » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 am

Since the V11 thread was closed before I could get any answer I'll just post my question here again:

I received my CloudFTP and after testing it a bit with the V10 I found this forum.
I started the update to V11 as explained in the PDF but it hung at "Erasing 42%"
After letting it hang for some time I turned if off.
Now when the unit turns on it shows "CloudFTP" and a progress bar that fills up and then nothing happens.

Is there a way to flash the firmware back to the unit? The boot loader still seems to be working.

I have talked to support and sent an email explaining my problem (including a video of the boot process) to Kelvin but I haven't got any answers yet :|

Thanks in advance,

wildbomb
wildbomb

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Bricked CloudFTP with V11 update

Postby Kelvin » Mon May 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Have you sent the unit back to Sanho for replacement yet? Please email to support@hypershop.com, the support team will assist you immediately.
Kelvin

Have thanks: 4 time

Return to Hardware